Monday, May 2, 2011

Stuffed Chicken Bacon Pizza


In all honesty, this has been an amazing month for cooking. Somehow nearly everything I make for dinner has been "the best                we've ever had;" so this was the best pizza we have ever made. I used the same pizza crust that I usually do except I let it rise for about 45 minutes, then rolled it out and let it rise for about another 15 minutes before baking it. I don't usually let it rise at all so I think that is why it turned out so fluffy and delicious. This was also a pizza that we kind of copied; Papa Murphy's has great stuffed pizzas. Although we didn't use the same ingredients, they were our inspiration.

First layer toppings:
Homemade Alfredo Sauce
Chicken cooked with garlic, salt, pepper, and basil
Red and Yellow Peppers
Bacon
Artichoke Hearts
Tomatoes
Red Onions
Green Onions
Mushrooms
Mozzarella Cheese



Second layer toppings
Black Olives
Red Peppers
Mozzarella cheese


I rolled out the dough a little more thin than usual. I folded over the bottom dough and pinched it together with the top dough before baking it at 425 for about 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment