Monday, May 2, 2011

Golden Mushroom Pork

One of my friends made a dish for us a few years ago that used a Campbell's soup called "Golden Mushroom." That is the only time I had tasted that soup, to my knowledge, but when I noticed it at the grocery store the other day I decided to buy some. This is my very first time cooking with golden mushroom, but it turned out really well and I think I'll look for other ways to incorporate it into my cooking.

4-6 pork chops
2 cans golden mushroom
Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
1/4 lb. sliced mushrooms

Place pork chops (I prefer boneless because they are easier to eat) in the Crock Pot. Season with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, and pour one can of golden mushroom over top and then the sliced onions. Top with the other can of golden mushroom and the fresh mushrooms. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. I think you could also do this in the oven by cooking it at 350° for about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment