Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mango Lassi


A few weeks ago, I was taking with a friend of mine about how much I love Indian food. She told me that she orders a Mango Lassi every time that she goes to an Indian restaurant. After she said that, I was dying to try one. I went to Bombay House and loved the one that they had there, so I decided to figure out how to make one at home. Of course it was even better because I got to use my Ninja blender! This recipe isn't quite as sweet as the one I had at the restaurant because that is the way I like it. You could add more sugar if you prefer.

Prep time: 5 minutes

Serves: 2 people

2 mangos
1 3/4 cup plain (or greek) yogurt
1/2 cup (a little less) sugar
1 cup ice

Combine everything in the blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment