Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Garden Pizza


One day after snowboarding my husband and I discovered that we love vegetable pizzas - especially when we add sausage. I made this one for him yesterday when he was home from work (too sick to work but not too sick to enjoy a good lunch!)

This dough recipe is the same one that we always use and can be found in the bread section of this blog.

Toppings:
Fresh mushrooms
Sliced tomatoes
Red pepper, chopped
Fresh spinach, chopped
Canned artichoke, chopped
Black olives, sliced
Onions, chopped
1/2 lb cooked sausage
Shredded mozzarella cheese
Feta cheese

First spread sauce over rolled out dough, then cover with mozzarella cheese, all vegetables, and sausage. I only put olives on about half of the pizza. I sprinkled a little bit of mozzarella and feta over top and baked at 425 for about 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment