Sunday, July 11, 2010

Chocolate Cookies


I have never tasted any chocolate cookies that even hold a candle to these. One of my best friends, Casey, gave me this recipe a few months back and I have already made it three or four times. I have used different types of chips: chocolate chips, white chocolate, peanut butter, mint, and they have been awesome every time. They come out of the oven soft and stay soft for longer than any other cookie.

Combine:
2 1/2 sticks margarine or butter
2 cups sugar
Once the mixture is creamy, add:
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
When all mixed together, add:
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup cocoa
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups flour
about 2 cups chips


In this batch I added white chocolate chips and M&M's in honor of my sweetheart, who doesn't like nuts in cookies. Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment