Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rosemary Garlic Potato Wedges


Having recently learned that potatoes are an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals (even vitamin C! I never would have expected that.) I have wanted to incorporate them more into my diet. I really like making potato wedges; it kind of "dresses up" a plain old potato and makes it seem almost gourmet even though it is a very simple process.

Potatoes
Rosemary
Garlic Powder
Parmesan cheese
Salt

Clean as many potatoes as you wish and cut into wedges (I usually cut each potato into four wedges). Place on a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan. Sprinkle a generous amount of rosemary, garlic powder, and Parmesan cheese over potatoes. I have found that I should use a lot more of my spices than I would naturally use. Bake at 375º for 30-45 minutes or until cheese starts to turn golden. Add salt after cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment