Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fried Potatoes


I have recently discovered that fried potatoes make a delicious breakfast (especially coupled with bacon and eggs). It is also a great side dish with any meal.

5-6 potatoes, chopped into small chunks
1 small onion, chopped
3 Tbsp olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 1/2 Tbsp oregano
1 Tbsp Cajun seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste

Preheat olive oil in pan. Saute onions with garlic. Add potatoes and spices. Cover potatoes and fry on medium low for 15-20 minutes, or until potatoes are soft, stirring frequently to avoid burning.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!! I just got back from girl's camp up in the mountains above Heber and saw that you called me this past week! What's up?? Sorry I missed it. Hope to see you soon! I'm so glad to be back in town. Girl's Camp is fun, but being home with Jayson is better! haha.

    ReplyDelete