Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tortellini Salad


This is an excellent pasta salad (my husband's favorite) and is quite easy to assemble. I use Chef Todd's seasoning, but it is also really good with Italian seasoning. Also, because there are only two of us, I make a smaller portion by choosing a smaller package of the refrigerated tortellini, but when I make it for larger groups I use two packages or a larger package - preferably with multi-colored tortellini. I don't think it tastes any different, I just like the way it looks.

Recipe Yield: 4 servings

1 9 oz package cheese tortellini, prepared according to directions on package
1 red pepper, sliced
1/2 can black olives
Chef Todd's seasoning (to taste)
Salt, to taste
Olive oil
Feta cheese

Combine pasta, olive oil, and seasonings and stir until the pasta is completely coated. Add in remaining ingredients and stir. Refrigerate at least an hour before serving. If the pasta soaks up the olive oil before you eat it, add a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment