Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Chef Todd's Seasoning


A few months ago, I went to a cooking class hosted by my church. The guest chef was the one and only Chef Todd. He is actually a member of the ward, and was doing the class as a free service. He has received numerous awards for his cooking and is the executive chef at Salt Lake's Blue Lemon restaurant. He also teaches cooking classes at various locations throughout the area. 

During the class, he mentioned that he has his own seasoning blend that he uses in a lot of his cooking. Of course, I am always up for trying a new type of seasoning so I joined the (long) line of people who bought the seasoning that night. Although, there is really no "magical" seasoning blend that can turn a bad chef into a good one, I would say that this blend comes pretty close. So far, I have used it in an Italian pasta salad, on chicken, and as a go-to seasoning for various other things. 

I highly recommend this seasoning.... and I'm not even getting paid to post this review! You can buy it online at Chef Todd's website or at Orson Gygi in Salt Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment