Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Top 10

Over the past several months I have been cooking a lot of new recipes that I had never tried before. I feel like a lot of them turn out really well, and some...not so much. Every time we sit down and try a new recipe I ask my husband if it is in his Top 10. This list has come to comprise many more than ten things, but that is the phrase we always use.

I am starting a new label on my blog called the Top 10 so anyone who happens to stop by and doesn't know what to make can go to the list of the recipes that I consider to be my best. Whenever you make anything from my blog I would love to hear about it! Let me know how it turned out for you and if you have any alterations that you tried.

1 comment:

  1. Yes!! I'm so glad you're doing this, because today I told Jayson, "Remind me when we're preparing our menu for next week to look on Jean's blog first." Now I know exactly where to click: TOP 10!!! Great idea. Can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete