Friday, March 4, 2011

Chicken Parmesan


This is a recipe that my mom made for us a lot when I was growing up. It is easy to make and tastes great. Most of my favorite dishes require a lot of spices and are fairly time consuming but one of the things I really like about my mom's recipes is that they generally require very little work and fairly few spices but still have a great flavor. This is definitely one of those dishes that I wouldn't hesitate to make for any dinner guest - even one who is very picky.

Boneless skinless chicken breasts
Italian bread crumbs
2 eggs, beaten
1 clove garlic, minced
Spaghetti sauce
Mozzarella cheese spices
Parmesan cheese
Olive oil

Dip chicken in eggs followed by bread crumbs then Parmesan cheese and brown in skillet of olive oil and garlic. Pour sauce in 9x13 pan to coat bottom. Place chicken breasts on top. Top chicken with a slice of mozzarella cheese. Add more sauce. Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese and bake at 350 degrees for about 40-50 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment